Published: 26 June 2020
Who we are?
Hydrologiq Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with the number 12449466. You can find out more about Hydrologiq Ltd at hydrologiq.com and you can email us at [email protected]
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of information through contact forms on our website.
- Contact information, including your name, address, company name, email address, phone number, and any information you choose to share with us using the message box.
Furthermore, we may collect the following types of information during the follow-up communication surrounding the brokerage or sale of products. This may be collected over the phone, via the website, or in person.
- Payment details, including credit card information and CVV information, or Direct Debit information.
- Specific information about your company, including address, contact phone and email, names and contacts of specific key contacts within your company.
- Further personal information that helps us communicate with and provide our service to you.
We may also collect specific responses to questions we ask related to research and development.
How do we use personal information?
We use the above information for the following general areas.
- Personalisation of content and business information.
- Providing goods and services.
- Account setup and administration.
- Delivering marketing and events communication.
- Our own internal research and development.
- Conducting polls and surveys.
- Any legal obligations that may be imposed on us.
- For internal auditing requirements.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We believe we have the following legal basis for processing your personal data:
- Contract: in order to complete the process of providing goods and services, and protecting the agreement between ourselves and you for service, supply, purchase or other business endeavour.
- Consent: in order to sign you up to a mailing list or similar for marketing and events communication, or conducting polls and surveys. Contained in all marketing email communication will be a simple “Unsubscribe” link that will allow you to unsubscribe from further communication. You can also always email us ([email protected]) at any time and request to withdraw from this.
When do we share personal data?
We will treat all your data confidentially. If we need to disclose or share your data, it will be when necessary to provide our services or conduct our business operations outlined in the “How do we use personal information?” section above.
- We may share this data via email, letter, text, verbally, or via online system interaction. Secure encryption will be used where possible.
- We may share this data with key parties involved in potential contracts where you are a key party, or to other stakeholders where necessary to provide our services.
Where do we store and process personal data?
We store and process personal data using secure, password-protected, cloud-based platforms. Where possible this cloud-based storage will take place within your home country, but this cannot be guaranteed. At all times, however, all sensitive personal data will be encrypted. Sensitive personal data includes credit card and CVV information.
How do we secure personal data?
Your personal data is stored in secure, password-protected, cloud-based platforms. This reduces risk of accidental physical loss of data, and the risk of unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure of data. It also provides for business continuity during disaster recovery scenarios, and restricts unauthorised access to personal information. It also allows us to conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law, and forces staff to access the information securely.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep personal data for the following durations depending on reason:
- Two years from point of last contact: for reasons of Contract
- Two years from point of last contact: for reasons of Consent
Data disposal happens securely due to the digital nature of storage.
Your rights in relation to personal data
We respect the right of data subjects to access and control your personal data. You have all rights under the GDPR to access, correct or request the deletion of your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent if we process data on the condition of consent. You also have rights in respect to data portability, and restriction of processing and objection.
You can exercise your rights by emailing us with your request at [email protected]
We may contact you to verify your identity before carrying out your request. We may also be unable to carry out certain requests, if they go against our legal obligations.
You can also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their website is here: https://ico.org.uk/
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
We currently do not use automated decision-making or profiling within our business.
The Hydrologiq website has layers of security to protect it against malicious activity, possible system breaches and unauthorised access to customer data. While we have been careful to ensure that the content of our website is accurate, Hydrologiq Ltd gives no warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness or non-infringement of that content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hydrologiq Ltd excludes all liability or responsibility to any persons for direct or indirect loss or damage that may result from the use of our website or from the use of or reliance on any information, advice, opinion, representation, negligent or otherwise, provided on or made available through our website. We may change our website and the information on it at any time. The website may not be continuously available or error free. The laws of England and Wales govern this website and your use of it. Any rights you may have under associated legislative acts are not affected by any part of this policy.
a) When you’re browsing any part of our site we’ll use a cookie that’s stored on a computer’s hard drive to track where visitors go on the site. The cookie doesn’t allow us to identify any individual.
b) When you register and sign in to the secure, personalised area of the website, we’ll send you a secure cookie that’ll only last for the duration of your session. This secure cookie will be stored in your computer’s memory rather than on your hard drive, and it maintains the security of your session.
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future, you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Linking to other websites / third party content
In situations where we provide links to other websites or host third-party content on our website:
- This does not constitute endorsement of linked or hosted content.
- We do not take any responsibility for the content or information contained within any linked website or hosted content, as this content may change at any time and outside out control.
- We do not take any responsibility for the security vulnerabilities of any linked website or any hosted third-party content.
How to contact us?
Please contact us at any time using the following email address: [email protected]
We’ll be happy to help you!